Our refuge provides safe accommodation for 8 women with six family rooms. The refuge has a beautiful garden which is accessible all year round. The families in the refuge share kitchens and bathrooms; there are two lounges and a children’s play room.
Our refuge offers a trauma informed service and we understand how trauma impacts the families we work with. Our work:
- Considers the emotional and physical safety of our clients
- Strength based
- Delivered in a safe environment
- Promotes empowerment and choices
- Responsive to cultural needs
- At the refuge we offer
- Emotional and Practical Support
- Advice with legal issues, housing and benefits
- A safe space to be
- One to one and group work with trained staff and other survivors
- Health and Well Being groups.